Nursing Services – Vitamin Infusions
Offering Advice, No Matter Your Location
Learn how to bridge the gap between knowing and doing when it comes to eating clean, and building meals that are a healthy balance.
Concierge Wellness operates out of the Healthy Balance Holistic Group, and offers residents of St. John’s, NL; intravenous vitamin and hydration therapy in the comfort of your surroundings: be it your home, office, hotel room, or a group gathering. The goal is to promote wellness by restoring hydration and supplementing essential nutrients. IV infusions offer fast and effective relief from common complaints including, (but not limited to) seasonal allergies, fatigue, the common cold, stomach flu, jet lag, exhaustive exercise and alcohol overindulgence.
It has also been used effectively to improve immune response.
When is it the right time to receive intravenous vitamin therapy?
There are many situations where this treatment can provide a much needed boost to your well being, including:
- prior to a challenging physical event such as a marathon or race to enhance your potential
- after a strenuous endeavor to restore your body to its peak condition
- when experiencing symptoms of alcohol overindulgence
- prior to an event when you know excess alcohol intake is likely
- when a poor diet or inability to absorb nutrients because of prescription medication or
- chronic illness causes fatigue, irritability or difficulty sleeping
- when waking with leg cramps becomes problematic
- when experiencing viral symptoms such as headache, cough, runny nose
- when vomiting or frequent trips to the bathroom are causing exhaustion or weakness
- when jet lag won’t allow time off
- whenever you desire a boost to your immune system
There are multiple causes of vitamin deficiency & even when taken orally, supplements are often not well absorbed. Gastric surgery, chronic illness, age, heartburn medication, and alcohol misuse can all contribute to decreased absorption & suboptimal health.
Vitamin Infusions are the most efficient way to rapidly replenish essential vitamins and minerals. Bypassing the gut allows for therapeutic doses not available by oral administration.
The Meyer’s Cocktail is a great treatment for preventative care and to enhance your immune system, but it can also be used as a treatment option for many conditions including:
- Chronic or acute viral or bacterial infections
- Pre & post surgical or dental procedures
- Chronic Fatigue
- Allergies & Asthma
- Chronic Depression
- Narcotic withdrawal
- Migraine Headaches
- Athletic pre event boosting & post event recovery
- Jet lag & alcohol overconsumption management
Effects post administration can include: boosted energy, improved mood, decreased allergy & asthma symptoms, minimized headache, elimination of muscle pain & cramping, insomnia reduction, decrease in viral symptoms & a reduction in recovery & healing time.