$79.99 + tax
February is Heart Health Month! ♥️
To honour this crucial month, we want you to join us for an interactive and informative workshop where you’ll learn how to take control of your heart health and help prevent/treat cardiovascular disease.
In this 1.5 hour workshop, Tara Antle, BSc.AHN, RHN, RNCP, will go through the following topics:
- Foods to increase/reduce in our diets.
- Fats: understanding the difference between healthy and unhealthy fats;
- Sugar: Realizing the role that sugar has in Cardiovascular health.
- Sodium – what’s too much and what’s too little?
- Weight: How weight management impacts Cardiovascular disease.
- Other healthy living habits for good heart health.
- Understanding food labels.
- and more!
This is a great workshop for prevention or for anyone who has high cholesterol, heart disease, high blood pressure, at risk for stroke or has a family history of any heart health issues.
We also ask everyone to bring along their favourite recipe. Tara will sit down one on one to show you how to swap out some ingredients to ensure you’re still eating the foods you enjoy and not skimping on flavour! We will collect the recipes and send out a mini-recipe book of all your favourite recipes following the workshop! Upon registration Tara will reach out about payment details.
Date: February 20th, 2019
Price: $79.00 + tax