“Emotional Eating; Food for Thought” On-Demand Workshop
If you’ve been using food to make yourself feel better, and tired of the diet roller coaster, we can help! Nutritionist Tara Antle and Counsellor Heather Hopkins have teamed up to design and facilitate an invigorating virtual workshop aimed at individuals who struggle with emotional eating. Together, they will help you understand the emotional side of eating and the underlying reasons behind why it happens.
It’s time to invest in your health AND yourself!
- Ways an unhealthy relationship with food affects overall health
- The importance of thoughts and beliefs in forming our emotional experience
- Examining our internal health values
- Emotional awareness and self-care
- The relevance of energy
- Nourishment – body and soul
You May have used food to…
- Manage Stress
- Deal with Boredom
- Be Your Best Friend
- Please Others