Our health and the health of our community is everybody’s concern. As a leading holistic health and wellness team, in our community, we are taking measures to help “flatten the curve” for COVID-19. We have created a clinic policy to highlight measures that will help bridge the gap. Our policy will be updated as more information becomes available over time.
Our COVID- 19 Policy, Effective Monday, March 16, 2020
- If you or a family member have travelled within the past 14 days or are travelling during this time, we ask that you reschedule your session until after a two-week self-quarantine has taken place.
- If you are exhibiting any cold or flu signs, we ask that you reschedule your session until symptoms subside.
- We will be waiving our 24 hrs. notice of cancellation policy and associated fees until further notice. Please let us know as soon as possible to reschedule as opposed to not showing for sessions.
- We are able to offer remote, web cam sessions for Private Counselling, Nutrition Consulting, Meditation, Yoga services and Wellness Coaching. Contact your Health Care Practitioner for more information.
- You will be greeted in our clinic in true NL style, with a wink and a nod, in place of a handshake!
- Upon arrival, please visit our restroom to wash hands before relaxing in the comfort of our living room style waiting area.
- As much as we’d love to entertain you with our coloring books and magazines during our time together, we ask that you bring along your own reading materials and activities.
- Along with our relaxing music and fire place ambiance, we will provide free Wi-Fi for use in our waiting area. Please bring along headphones if you decide to use the video option on your device.
- Our “tea bar” has been replaced with a “hydration station”, providing individual bottles of water as opposed to shared amenities.
- In addition to our clinic being cleaned by professional cleaners, we will also be sanitizing all hard surfaces and door handles on a daily basis.
- All of our Health Care Practitioners will be diligently cleaning and sanitizing their office space daily.
- Our Health Care Practitioner’s will also follow suit, by staying home in the event that we come down with flu like symptoms. We’re in this together.
- Please feel free to contact your Health Care Practitioner for more information regarding any concerns, clarification or suggestions.
- For regular provincial updates and more reliable information on COVID-19, please visit www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19
- For valid self-assessment tools, please visit www.811healthline.ca
Yours in Health,
Tara, Heather, Chelsey, Tiffany, Pamela and Adam
Your team at Healthy Balance Holistic Health Group!